How Can We Create The Greatest Impact For Your Event?
Rhondalynn will mesmerize your audiences from start to finish with a powerful mix of science, fact and thought provoking anecdotes – all delivered with the polish and eloquence expected of Australia’s leading corporate speaker.
She will ensure the right balance is struck between raising the “big issues” that are relevant to your audience and capturing everyone’s undivided interest. Rhondalynn will work with you to design, develop and deliver a customized keynote, seminar, boardroom retreat or training program that will exceed your expectations.
Possible topics and suggestions include (but are not limited to):
- Imagineering Forward – Developing the mindset to succeed in uncertain economic times
- Sales Seduction – STOP boring your customers and START making it easier for them to say “YES”
- Small Business Survivor – why some businesses fail and how to make yours a success
- Financial Foreplay – proven techniques to unlock incremental profit and cash flow in your business
- 5 Things You Must Do Immediately To Boost Sales to Existing Customers
- Why Some Customers Are Loyal & Yours Aren’t – a straightforward guide to building a staff and customer centric business
- Imagineering Your Future – the 7 keys to develop and maintain a top performing team
- Leadership Lessons – 5 common mistakes poor leaders make and what you can do to avoid making them
- 8 Ways Business Owners Sabotage Their Business
- Imagineering Your Success – how to unlock the potential of your mind and achieve the life of your dreams
- 11 Most Powerful Tips to Overcome Adversity
Sample formats include:
45-60 minute Presentation plus questions
Start speaking no later than 8.00pm
Formal PowerPoint or more natural (off-the-cuff) formats are possible
60-90 minute presentation with PowerPoint and video, followed by questions from the floor
30-40 minute PowerPoint plus any questions from the floor
60-90 minute presentation with experiential learning tools, followed by questions
Panel – participation or facilitation
5-30 minute speech delivering a proposition, interaction with other panelists and attendees
As facilitator or emcee, this includes an opening speech, closing comments and management of other panelists
In demand as a speaker, Rhondalynn balances an increasing number of engagements with running a national coaching practice out of Melbourne. She holds degrees and professional designations in both law and public accounting from the University of Calgary, Alberta, Canada, and is a certified Master Practitioner of NLP, Thought Field Therapist and Clinical Hypnotherapist.
Rhondalynn completes 100+ speaking engagements per year throughout Australia and North America. Bookings are required 6-8 weeks in advance.
Contact us now at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a tailor-made presentation for your next event, conference, seminar or team training.